Grad’s Good Choice Car Giveaway with Prestige Auto
Official Rules 2014
No Purchase is necessary.
2. Contestants must be 17 years of age or older and a graduating senior from Eau Claire North, Altoona, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire Regis, Chippewa Falls McDonnell or Eau Claire Memorial High School who attends their school’s 2014 senior lock in party to be eligible to win. Altoona’s Senior lock in is June 4, Eau Claire North’s is June 9 Eau Claire Memorial’s is June 10, Chippewa Falls’ is June 6, Eau Claire Regis’ is May 28, and Chippewa Falls McDonnell’s is June 5.
Finalists for the Grand Prize Party June 12th at Prestige Auto, Highway 93, Eau Claire will be randomly selected from all senior lock in participants at each school. There will be a total of 104 finalists from all schools. A Minimum of 5 graduates per school as indicated here:
Regis 65 Grads/ 6 finalists
McDonell 34 Grads/ 5 finalists
Altoona 110 Grads/10 finalists
North 320 Grads/27 finalists
Memorial 417 Grads/29 finalists
Chi Hi 324 Grads /27 finalists
4. Employees of Prestige Auto, Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire, WEAU 13 News, PowerTex, Swimrite Pools and Spas, Cousins Subs, Dairy Queen, Eau Claire Auto Parts and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
5. The Grand Prize is the winner's choice of one of two options:
A) A one-year lease of a 2014 KIA .This prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash. Prestige Auto reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar or greater value. This is a mileage-restricted lease, meaning the winner will use the car for one year or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. If it is driven over the 10,000 mile restriction, winner agrees to a 50 cents per mile extended use fee. Total retail value of this prize is $6,000.B) Ownership of a 2008 Dodge Avengerprovided by Prestige Auto Value of the Prize: $6,000
6. Finalists will be randomly chosen at each participating school’s senior lock in. Finalists will then be invited to the Grand Prize Party at Prestige Auto on Thursday June 12th from 5 to 8 pm. Finalists must be present at this special event to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize event will involve an elimination process. The final contestant to remain at the end of the elimination process will be named the grand prize winner. Odds are based on the number of finalists who attend the June 12th Grand Prize Party. Sponsors reserve the right to award additional prizes during the Grand Prize event.
7. OTHER PRIZES – During the grand prize event, finalists will be eligible to win consolation prizes. There will also be ongoing prize drawings during the June 12th event that finalist’s guests will be eligible to win.
8. All winners will be required to submit a completed prize winner verification form, including valid photo I.D. and social security number. If the Grand Prize winner is not yet 18 years of age, the vehicle will be titled in the parent’s name and parents will be responsible for completing all applicable forms. Contestants must be legal US citizens to be eligible to win.
9. Winners are responsible for all license fees and taxes which may be associated with winning these prizes.
10. By entering the contest , contestants agree to receive confirmation emails from Mid –West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire Prestige Auto and/or other participating sponsors. By entering the contest, contestants agree to abide by the official rules of this contest.
11. Prestige Auto, Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire, WEAU 13 News, Powertex, Swimrite Pools and Spas, Cousins Subs, Dairy Queen, Eau Claire Auto Parts are not responsible for mail, Internet, other computer errors or travel problems that may occur during the course of this contest.
12. Winners agree to allow Prestige Auto, Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and WEAU 13 News to use their likenesses, comments, names in promotional advertising at no compensation to the winner or the above mentioned sponsors now or ever.
12. Prestige Auto reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the contest period without prior notice. Prestige Auto and above mentioned co sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify this contest or the official rules of this contest at any time without prior notice.
13. All judges’ decisions are final.