OFFICIAL RULES for MILLER HIGH LIFE DEER CAMP 2013
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 21 years or older. 0ne entry per person. There will be a maximum of 60 finalists and one grand prize winner.
2. Employees and immediate families of Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire, General Beer Northwest, Wenzel Farms, Stockman’s Farm Supply or any other participating sponsors, their affiliates, and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.
3. The contest period is October 21, 2013- November 21,2013.
4. The contest will be administered as follows: Listeners will be able to qualify to win the DEER CAMP 2013 Grand Prize by registering in the following ways: A) In store at Festival Foods in Eau Claire (11/4-11/10), Mega Foods East and West in Eau Claire (10/28-11/3) and all area Gordy’s County Market locations (11/11-11/17), Wal-Mart Supercenter in Menomonie, Lammers Foods in Menomonie, and Stanley Liquor Depot (10/21-10/27), Market Place Foods in Menomonie, B & G Liquor in Chippewa Falls, Nilssen’s Foods in Clear Lake, Baldwin and Ellsworth (1028-11/3), Team Oil in Spring Valley, Price Rite Foods in Bloomer, Ryan’s Sports Shop in Durand (11/4-11/10), Thorp Super Value in Thorp, Econo Foods in Durand and Barron, Stockman’s Farm Supply in Osseo (11/11-11/17). A total of 45 finalists will be selected from these registration boxes. B) Listen on air to call in to win on WAXX 104.5, 92.9 THE X, or 99.9 BOB FM October 21,2013-November 18,2013. Each station will designate which phone number to call when the contest is played. A total of 5 finalists will be selected in this manner. C) Play on line contests at todayswaxx1045.com, 929thex.com or bobfm999.com October 21,2013-November 18,2013. Specific instructions of how to enter the contest will be posted on line. A total of 5 finalists will be selected in this manner. All 60 finalists will be required to attend the Grand Prize Party to be held at Missy's Bar and Grill in Lake Hallie, Thursday, November 21 from 7 to 9 pm. At that event, a prize wheel contest will be used and finalists will be
"eliminated" throughout the process until one finalist remains and they will win the Grand Prize Package. Rules for the prize wheel contest itself will be clearly stated to all finalists PRIOR to the contest on November 21. All 60 finalists will receive qualifying gifts when they appear at the finalist party. Note : In the event of circumstances arising beyond a contestant's control contestants will be allowed to designate a proxy to stand in for them at the event, provided they are 21 and older but that must be communicated to Mid West Family Broadcasting PRIOR to the November 21st event
5. Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire is not responsible for computer or telephone malfunctions. In the event of a computer or telephone malfunction, the caller/player could be disqualified. On air Winners are notified they have won at the time of the contest play. On-line winners and in store finalists will be contacted on November 18, 2013.
6. The Grand prize package to be awarded is: 12-12 Packs of MILLER HIGH LIFE, a Small Freezer provided by Stockman’s Farm Supply valued at $ 499, $200 in meat provided by Wenzel Farms. Mid West Family Broadcasting and the prize sponsors will collaborate to issue a prize value statement. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or traded for other non-cash merchandise.
7. All Prizes must be claimed at final event at Missy’s Bar and Grill in Lake Hallie on November 21st, 2013 or they will remain the property of Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification will be required.
8. All local, state,federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner will be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize.
9. Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and participating DEER CAMP 2013 sponsors reserve the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
10. All entries become property of Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
11. Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize.
12. If any circumstances beyond the control of Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the event of which the prizes are part, neither Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.
13. Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest and the official rules of this contest at any time during the contest period. Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found. 14. Decisions of Mid West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and participating sponsors are final.
15. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope or on-line at www.todayswaxx1045.com, www.929thex.com, or www. 999bobfm.com