WECL 92.9/ MILLER HUNTING SEASON GIVEAWAY 2009 OFFICIAL RULES
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Must be 21 or older and a licensed driver to be eligible.
3. The Grand Prize is a Matthews Bow valued at $700 and a gift certificate redeemable at Big Swedes Resort on Lake Holcombe for a one week-long stay (Saturday-Saturday) for up to six people in a furnished house, valued at $700.
4. The Grand Prize will be given away on Wednesday November 18th, 2009 between 6a-9a on the air at 92.9 FM. Need not be present to win. The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all finalists, of which there will be a maximum of 44.
5. Contestants can enter the contest in the following ways:
A) Visit one 1 of the 23 stores promoting the Miller Hunting Season Giveaway. Between 3p-6p on Friday November 13th, 30-packs of Miller Lite will be specially marked. By purchasing two 30-packs, the potential contestant will receive a reversible hunting hat courtesy of Miller Lite. In one of the hats at each location will be a card. The card will state that the customer can be a qualifier in the Miller Hunting Season Giveaway if he sends his/her legal name, address, phone number, and date of birth to the email address given on the card. The customer will then receive a conformation email congratulating them on becoming an official qualifier for the promotion.
1) Sending the email with the required information is the sole responsibility of the prospective qualifier. Neither Maverick Media, Miller Lite, nor any of the 23 participating stores are responsible for any errors resulting in emails not being received at the email address for the contest. No phone calls, please.
a) The list of stores involved in the promotion can be found at the end of the rules information.
B) Being one of 21 randomly selected callers during the hours of 6a-5p, Monday through Friday beginning November 2nd and ending November 13th. Randomly selected callers will receive a mounted poster courtesy of Miller Lite and automatically become a qualifier for the grand prize. Callers must provide their legal name, address, phone number, and date of birth to confirm qualification.
6. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with winning the Grand Prize and will be required to submit a signed “Prize Winner” verification form including legal identification.
7. WECL 92.9-FM and Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC, and Miller Lite have the right to use winner’s name, voice, likeness and comments for promotional purposes at no cost to the above mentioned parties or the winner now or ever.
8. WECL 92.9FM and Maverick Media of Eau Claire LLC, and Miller Lite, have the right to cancel or modify this contest or the official rules of this contest at any time without prior notice.
9. Person can only qualify one time. No duplicate qualifications.
10. Employees of Maverick Media and its subsidiaries, along with direct relatives of such employees are ineligible to win.
11. Official copy of these rules is available at Maverick Media, 944 Harlem St., Altoona, WI 54702, between the hours of 9a-5p Monday-Friday.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING STORES
Mega Foods East, Eau Claire
Mega Foods West, Eau Claire
Mega Foods Chippewa Falls
Gordy’s of Lake Wissota
Gordy’s in downtown Chippewa Falls
Gordy’s on Birch St. in Eau Claire
Gordy’s on Hamilton in Eau Claire
Gordy’s of Cornell
Gordy’s of Ladysmith
Festival Foods, Eau Claire
Marketplace in Menomonie
Lammers in Menomonie
Freedom Valu, Baldwin
Stockman’s Farm Supply, Spring Valley
DJ’s on Highway 178
DJ’s in Cadott
B&G Liquor, Chippewa Falls
Ron’s Castle Foods, Eau Claire
Kyle’s Market, Colfax
Nilssen’s Super Valu, Baldwin
Price Rite Foods, Bloomer
Ormson’s in Glenwood City
Stanley Liquor, Stanley