for Mid-West Family Broadcasting Mobile Contests
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 18 years or older. One entry per day. One winner per household per contest.
2. Employees and immediate families of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, any other participating sponsors, their affiliates, and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.
3. The contest period varies depending on the contest.
4. The contest will be administered as follows: Texting contests will be announced to members of the station’s mobile club, members of the station’s at-work web database, and listeners through on-air promos. Entry is by texting an announced keyword specific to that contest to the station’s texting short code. At the end of the contest period, a winner is drawn at random and contacted.
5. Winning is by texting the appropriate keyword to the station’s short code. Mid-West Family Broadcasting is not responsible for technical malfunctions in communication devices. In the event of a malfunction, the entry could be disqualified. Winners are notified they have won at the time of the contest play.
6. Prizes for each contest will be announced. The prize sponsor will issue a prize value statement when appropriate. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or traded for other non-cash merchandise.
7. Prizes must be claimed between 8am and 5pm weekdays at 944 Harlem Ave, Altoona, Wisconsin within 30 days of winning or they will remain the property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification will be required.
8. All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner will be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize.
9. Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
10. All entries become property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
11. Mid-West Family Broadcasting and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize.
12. If any circumstances beyond the control of Mid-West Family Broadcasting or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the event of which the prizes are part, neither Mid-West Family Broadcasting nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.
13. Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest at any time during the contest period. Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found. Also, the radio station reserves the right to change the prize to one of equal or greater value than the original prize offered.
14. Decisions of Mid-West Family Broadcasting and participating sponsors are final.
15. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope or on-line at station websites.
16. The 92.9 Real Rocker program prohibits any kind of automated rating system, texts or interactions with Mixer not approved by Mighty Loud/WECL
17. Auctions in the Real Rocker App – All auctions hosted on the mobile Real Rocker app are sponsored by Mighty Loud Enterprises. Apple is not a sponsor, nor are they involved in the auction activities in any manner whatsoever.